Nursing Times Careers Live is a series of FREE to attend nursing jobs fairs and educational careers conferences.
Created to provide a space for nurses to choose where they work and find an organisation who will match their career development needs, the events will take place across the UK in 2019 in the following cities:
- Brighton - Saturday 2 March
- Liverpool – Saturday 18 May
- London – Saturday 8 June
- Nottingham – Saturday 20 July
- Birmingham – Saturday 21 September
- Manchester – Saturday 5 October
- London – Saturday 2 November
By attending these events you will have the opportunity to meet with employers with immediate vacancies to fill. You can also attend free conference sessions where you will hear from role models and healthcare experts who can support your career decisions and give you the power to carve out a rich, rewarding and varied career.
Whether you're searching for your first placement or researching options for a new challenge, there are plenty of reasons why our Nursing Times Careers Live events are the perfect place to begin:
- Meet employers face-to-face: We've hand-picked employers to exhibit at the event who are actively looking for candidates like you!
- Free educational speaker programme: Attend learning sessions on the realities of revalidation, shaping your career path, CV writing and preparing for interviews, taking control of your career and transforming your future through CPD
- Meet leading education providers: Discover courses that will help fill any knowledge gaps you may have, helping you become the best nurse you can possibly be
- Share experiences with other nurses: Meet other nurses in a safe environment where you can openly discuss your nursing career experiences
- Win fantastic prizes: At every event there will be prize draws taking place throughout the day. Our past prizes have included Love2shop vouchers, spa days, hotel stays and afternoon tea - we want to reward you for everything you do
Tickets are FREE for all of our events. We can't wait to see you there!