Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Runs Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, West Middlesex University Hospital and a range of community services.
With 6,000 staff caring for nearly one million people locally, regionally, nationally and internationally, we provide a range of specialist award winning clinical services as well as general hospital services for people living locally, which include A&E, Maternity and ITU at both our hospital sites.
We offer a year-long preceptorship course for newly qualified nurses this includes a leadership module and a clinical course in the management of deteriorating patients. For those who join our Capital Nurse Rotation programme, this involves three placements over a two year period within paediatrics, medicine or surgery.
For more experienced nurses we offer a wide choice of development opportunities into leadership roles and we can support you to achieve your career ambitions.
- Clinical support lead - Mass vaccination
- Specialist neonatal nurse
- Senior staff nurse - Intensive care
- Staff nurse - Private patients
- Senior staff nurse - Sexual health
- Paediatric senior nurse
- Junior sister/Junior charge nurse
- Medical staff nurse
- Band 6 sister
- Matron - Theatres and pre-op assessment
- Staff nurse - Emergency department
- Bank staff nurse