Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
We pride ourselves on leading through clinical excellence and creating an environment where all colleagues are appreciated.
The Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust employs over 5,000 people and provides acute emergency and elective services, primary care direct access services and obstetric services to a population of approximately 264,000 residents – mainly in Chester and surrounding rural areas, Ellesmere Port and Neston, as well as the Deeside area of Flintshire which has a population of approximately 152,000. There are more than 500,000 patient attendances every year.
The Trust comprises of the Countess of Chester Hospital – a 600-bed hospital, providing the full range of acute and some specialist services, and Ellesmere Port Hospital – a rehabilitation, intermediate care, and outpatient facility.
We want our hospitals to be the preferred options for our community and the wider area. Our patients should be confident they will receive high-quality care in a first-class environment.
- Rapid response nurse
- Registered nurse - EPH Bluebell Ward, Jubilee Centre
- Registered nurse - Urgent care
- Critical care registered nurse
- Registered general nurse - AMU/AMAC
- Healthcare assistant children's unit
- Healthcare assistant - ICP & Therapies
- Registered children's nurse
- Theatre scrub nurse - planned care