East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust
We are looking for staff who are passionate about people to help us deliver first-class care. We have lots of great opportunities for dynamic and forward-thinking staff to deliver great healthcare and develop their career.
We care about our people and want all our staff to experience our values of caring, safe, respect and making a difference. We’ll ask you to demonstrate these values during the recruitment process and throughout your time with us – and you can expect us to do the same.
- Registered nurse - Children
- Registered nurse - Acute medicine
- Registered nurse - Outpatients
- Emergency nurse practitioner
- Theatre practitioner
- Advanced clinical practitioner
- Junior sister in critical care
- Clinical nurse educator
- Chemotherapy development nurse
- Band 6 sister/Charge nurse
- Oncology research nurse
- Deputy ward manager
- Matron neonatal services