King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is one of the UK’s largest and busiest teaching hospitals. The Trust is recognised internationally for its work in liver disease and transplantation, neurosciences, cardiac, haemato-oncology, fetal medicine, stroke and major trauma. In 2013, we acquired the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH), Orpington Hospital, and some services at Beckenham Beacon and Queen Mary’s Sidcup following the dissolution of South London Healthcare NHS Trust.
We now provide care to 1.5 million patients in Southwark, Lambeth, Bromley, Bexley, Lewisham and elsewhere in south east London and parts of Kent. Over 10,000 babies are delivered by our hospitals each year, and over 750 patients come to our Emergency Departments every day. For more information, please visit the website - www.kch.nhs.uk. You can also support the work of King’s College Hospital at supportkings.org.uk.
- Staff nurse - Critical care/Intensive care (No ICU experience required)
- Staff nurse - Children's ward
- Junior sister/Charge nurse - Cardiac catheter recovery suite
- Staff nurse - Emergency department
- Theatre practitioner
- Staff nurse - Stroke ward
- Junior sister/Charge nurse - Medicine
- Band 6 critical care/Intensive care nurse
- Band 6 team leader
- Research staff nurse
- Senior midwife
- Ophthalmology nurse manager/Team leader