Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust (MFT) is one of the largest acute Trusts in the UK, employing over 28,000 staff.
We are the main provider of hospital care to approximately 750,000 people in Manchester and Trafford and the single biggest provider of specialised services in the North West of England.
Our vision is to improve the health and quality of life of our diverse population by building an organisation that:
. Excels in quality, safety, patient experience, research, innovation and teaching
. Attracts, develops and retains great people
. Is recognised internationally as a leading healthcare provider
Join a Trust that cares for everyone. Bringing together hospitals and community services from across Manchester, Trafford and beyond, we share our knowledge, skills and resources to be the best for our patients.
Whatever you’re looking for in your nursing career, you’ll find that it’s all here for you.
- Sister/charge nurse - Acute medical unit
- Home intensive treatment CAMHS practitioner
- Community staff nurse
- Nursing assistant
- Specialist practitioner neuromuscular disease in children and young people
- Staff nurse - Pediatric radiology
- Continuity of care midwife
- Clinical nurse specialist - Inpatient neuro-rehab unit
- Senior nurse - Out of hours and patient flow team
- Acting matron - Adult critical care services
- District nursing community staff nurse