Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
We provide specialist NHS mental health and learning disability services in south east England. People receive care, treatment and support from us in hospital, at home and from a range of community services. Our services are rated ‘good’ by the Care Quality Commission and ‘outstanding’ for caring.
When you join us, you’ll be coming to work in an organisation that puts people first. We’ll do everything we can to make you feel valued, respected and included. You will be given plenty of opportunities here for your career to flourish. We’re an organisation that is strong on innovation, research and learning, and we will support your development and help you learn new skills in whichever team or service you work in.
If you're looking for a new challenge, a forward thinking place to work and a beautiful place to live, then you are in the right place.
- Community mental health nurse
- Primary mental health worker early help SE CAMHS - registered nurse
- Staff nurse - mental health
- Registered nurse - Nights
- Urgent care nurse - Mental health liaison team
- Health care assistant
- Clinical service manager - Duty and liaison team
- Lead practitioner - Early intervention in psychosis service
- Lead nurse medicine management
- CAMHS clinical nurse liaison specialist
- Charge nurse - RMN or RGN
- Matron infection control
- Community dementia liaison nurse
- Deputy ward manager/Charge nurse